We offer a competitive compensation package with full portfolio of benefits including employer match on 401(k), paid time off, comprehensive benefit package and more.
PCMS, a global leader in retail store systems solutions that has been rapidly gaining market share, is looking for a Project Manager for our highly successful products within the Vision Portfolio software and services suite to work with retailers nationwide. PCMS solutions are Strategic, Proven, Global, and Scalable. PCMS is an internationally recognized, award-winning supplier of software and IT consulting services to a wide variety of industries, ranging from retail and manufacturing to financial, food service, real estate and healthcare. PCMS is an IBM Business Partner and a Microsoft Partner.
The Store Systems division, consistently ranked by the industry in the top POS retailer suppliers, is focused on providing the Vision Portfolio suite of POS solution products to retail and food service chains. These flexible, Java technology-based products allow businesses to utilize the same technology across the enterprise, resulting in better cost control, consistent and dynamic experience across all customer touch points, better customer service and increased profitability. Our POS solution is installed, or being rolled out to, over 34,000 outlets with nearly 187,000 Point of Sale systems in 43 countries. For more detailed information on PCMS please visit our website www.pcmsdatafit.com.
We are seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for the successful delivery of software development projects using project management best practices. Success criteria include customer satisfaction, time, scope, and cost. The Project Manager has control of resources assigned and must utilize them to the highest benefit of the project and the company. This position demands excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and retain an excellent working relationship with clients and PCMS resources. We pride ourselves in being large enough to deliver and small enough to care and innovate. Our Cincinnati, Ohio office is located in the Tri-County area.
Job Responsibilities and Skills
• Responsible for detailed planning of projects in coordination with client. Includes creation of project scheduling, budget, tracking of design and tasks to result in completion of project in scope and on time.
• Identifies and secures necessary resources, assigns task, delegates and motivates team members.
• Detailed tracking of the project along with escalation, problem identification and resolution as well as risk mitigation strategies
• Fiscally responsibility for the project including monthly forecasting, contract interpretation and profitability.
• Manages changes to scope, timeline, and risks quickly and early when necessary
• Communicates project status to client, PCMS management, and team members regularly
• Allocates resources to effectively achieve project goals
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong analytical and financial skills to understand the big picture to the minute details. Must have excellent understanding of forecasting, basic finance, budgeting contract understanding.
• High level of organizational and motivational skills including planning, project definition, design, tracking, delegation, assignment, and motivation of team members
• Strong interpersonal and client management skills including the ability to compel, negotiate, influence, and manage relationships.
• High problem solving and time management skills – ability to prioritize, manage the team, anticipate problems, and solve them quickly.
• Must be results oriented including team/project management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detailed understanding of software development life cycle
• Must be self starter and require minimal supervision
• 5+ Years Project Manager experience managing complex software installation projects
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
• Must be able to travel up to 25%, including international travel
• All candidates must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Preferred Job Skills
• Bilingual in both English and Spanish
• SCRUM / Agile experience
• Experienced in Point of Sale project
• Experience leading software development projects including transition to support organization
• Experience in retail or food service industry